View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 01:44 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Viperidae

I came on to announce my year and you didn’t forget!!

Its been extremely hot here. 95 degrees. My boots are hot, pants, jacket, my crappy old helmet, all that. I still have not pulled the trigger on a permanent helmet that will have excellent air ventilation. So the motorcycling has been curtailed!!!! Not cool!!! I’m ready to jump on summer gear tomorrow online. It’s either total junk or quality. Quality costs. My sister said something smart about the spending, “it could be booze you’re spending on.” Very true.

I spent a lot of my day taking my sick friend out. She got a new apartment and really ditched 90% of what was in the old one. She bought a microwave and trash bin, etc etc. I asked about her bathroom and she’s got no towels no shower curtain no nothing. So I went to Bed and Bath store and got her started with that stuff. They had nice stuff that was low priced there, basic but durable. I paid for that. Between a Walmart run for her to have clean clothes (leggings, t-shirts, socks, pillows etc) and such last week, and this, I spent 50% of a nice summer riding jacket. 😓 Seriously I cant afford the extra spending. If I add in UBER rides I send her, Ive got to the price of the jacket.

She’s a good kid that’s seriously sick. Her family doesn’t help. They can help, they just don’t get it. They have the time and enough money and are just scum. No drugs, booze, or any of that. Mononucleosis turned into 10 health disorders.
It’s classic and a tragedy.

Anyway I woke up and it’s approaching 5am so back to sleep.

Thanks everyone!!!!

V