Old 07-02-2019, 09:00 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Comeback88

Trying to quit

I am almost 2 years sober of alcohol...23 july 2017...I want to quit smoking now cos I have to much cancercases in my enviorment and I don't wanna end up that way..Yesterday I bought myself a E cigarette so I'm vaping all day...Normaly I smoke plus minus 50 Cigarettes a day..But since 8 Oclock this morning I only smoked 6...It is now 17.40...My E cigarettes battery is reloading since an hour ...So I've got it rather difficult..I'm 46 and I smoke since I'm 8 ....So it's a long time...The E cigarettes fluid 's got nicotine in it but they gave me 6% instead of 12%
Vaping helps me...Don't mind what others say...Writing this keeps me away from the cigarette....I am planning to take a few cigarettes with me when I go out (in the beginning)cos otherwise I'm sure I will ask people on the road if they can lend me a cig...Yesterday I said to myself I can smoke 10 cigarettes a day (to start)and diminish it later...But it seems I will not even get to that number today..It's almost 18 Hours and I only have smoked 6 ...They didn't realy satisfied me and I seem to like vaping more at the moment....I just wanted to write this ...Becos it is realy a matter of seconds to say no to the next cigarette...Hope the battery of my vapor is reloaded but I don't think so...My grapes are finished and I stoped biting my nails 6 years ago....So what can I do....KEEP CALM AND BREATH....Take a walk around my garden........