SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Whiners Anonymous ... Part 255 ~ "Whining is like chicken soup for the soul"
Old 06-19-2019, 04:09 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi Whiners, I didn't get time to check in this morning and then I met my friend for lunch and a rummage round the charity shops in the village, I didn't find any bargains but my friend bought some lovely glasses.
It hasn't rained today believe it or not, it's been quite warm and sunny-ish.

Least I hope you've felt much better today. It was kind of your brother to pick up your prescriptions for you, he's a good man.
One of these days Lily will scratch Billie and then she'll be sorry.
Ooooh, I don't like the thought of someone watching you through the windows, that's spooky, I keep my doors locked even when I'm home too, you just can't be too careful these days.

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow Ann and I hope you get fixed up with the stronger anti nausea meds. I'll be thinking about you. xx

Venus and Chicory I hope you both slept well, it's nearly midnight here and I'm going to bed as soon as I've finished posting here.

I'm glad Mr Mags isn't worrying Mags, though I'd be the same as you, reading up on it and over thinking. Fingers crossed, all will be well.
Did you car pass it's MOT? I need to phone tomorrow and make an appointment to have mine done, it's due on the 30th. Are you going to treat yourself when you've sold yours?

Oh my goodness Opi, that's a lot of money, cars are such an expense. I wish I could manage without mine, I hate driving and everything that goes with it.

That's just too funny Suki, thanks for the laugh. I'm sorry you've been in so much pain and I hope the neurologist can help you.

Oh no Hevyn, not dark clouds and thunder, it doesn't bode well.

I'm off to bed now, goodnight all, sleep well. xx
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daisybelle For This Useful Post:
Ann (06-19-2019), chicory (06-20-2019), Hevyn (06-19-2019), least (06-19-2019), Mags1 (06-19-2019), Opivotal (06-19-2019)