View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 12:01 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Purina

If you ever find yourself pine - ing for a beer than please REALIZE that you are falling for a marketing gimmick and a delusion.

When you tasted your first beer at age 10 (or however old you where) and almost gagged when that disgusting flavor filled your mouth.....well....THAT WAS THE TRUTH. That is what beer tastes like.

Then we got brainwashed and mentally-conditioned by mainstream society and began to see the retched poison as some 'nectar of the God's' or that it was NORMAL to drink ourselves into a black-out and to spend money to make ourselves sick.

Label it POISON. Because that is what it is. We are not "missing out" on drinking the rott-gut.

I dont miss the "good old days" of hanging my head inside a toilet and certainly dont miss the Morning Terror the following morning with heart palpitations and the flashbacks of disgracing myself at a party or having to apologize for the hurtful and venomous words I spoke to someone while under the influence of the drug.

When you shatter thru the illusions the real truth is that active drinkers are pathetic and weak people who need a crutch to dance, to socialize, to do all the normal things that non-drinkers do effortlessly.

Looking back on it.....I just wish I had seen thru the lies, the mirages, the illusions sooner so that i did not have to waste over 15 years of my life in a drunken stupor. Just imagine how good our lives would be right now if we had never taken even a single drink.

Label it POISON and you wont miss it. Alcohol is an expensive and foul tasting poison that steals your dreams and sucks away all your energy, your motivation, destroys your relationships and leaves you empty and hollow.

I would like to throw a bottle of beer against the wall in ANGER at how much it has taken away from me.

No enemy in my life has ever hurt me as badly as alcohol has.