Old 06-18-2019, 08:48 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
jojoinflorida

Yes, I did im healing i guess........i was posting last summer which is a year ago i have apologized profusely i kept asking if he would come back i was in fight or flight a user told me he hates you your a stalker quit now before you go 2 jail. I did not like that response it didnt help one bit yet she was right. People came out and actually defended me and said they had been reading stories but were to afraid to ever tell there own after seeing that harsh treatment they decided they would never post on here. I also tell the truth yes indeed i was dealing with a sexual assault the criminal and the civil lawsuit it was pretty high profile when MS. Gloria Alred called me i tried explaining my drunk told me I deserved it and the pain and getting dragged through the legal system and blamed I was told to get an attorney we don't specialize in attorney stuff here I had an attorney, had a potential 3 million dollar lawsuit, had a therapist, had the dream time I was speaking from the heart of what it was like dating a fake fiance alcoholic while trying to heal from a rape. He made it worse. I apologized to the lady who told me to leave him alone, im a pyscho stalker, and i must want to be in jail. I don't see stalking as driving looking for him, or calling him. Never once did I show up or resort to violence i reached out to his family and friends. I wasn't going to jail for being concerned even my lawyer said that. I did have a different handle I don't want to pull it up or relive last summer I hope everyone can respect my wishes. I did tell the poster indeed you are right he does not love me, i should have never stalked him, and listened to you in the first place. The ptsd was so bad i started wearing depends i wondered what was going on my body was in shock i could not control my bowel movements not until November 18 i went to the er and was told I had a hemrrhoid. 6 months I walked around with so much types of pain. One dose of probiotics that I got out the way and I take them daily never want to see that again. I'm wondering why I would get a seist and desist letter from a female I never met, stalked, or tarnished her reputation. If anything i provided money, resources, birthday gifts to a child I never met. I'm out here trying to find myself and months later someone I don't know who hit me w many D threats ran to the cops. I escaped all that what is she trying to prove. Once again I'm not looking to go to war on here what was said 1 year ago is done i see people read but don't say anything. That's fine. I'm scared what does the drunk's child's mother want to happen to me.