Old 06-18-2019, 05:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jojoinflorida

How bad is it when the drunk wets the bed and blames you when your covered in his urine?

I remember waking up covered in urine he had peed all over me? I didn't know what to say as I felt so sorry for him being an empath I woke him up and said I had an accident and wet the bed even though my underwear was dry the back of my pajamas and bed wasn't. I left went home said I wanted to clean up I didn't go back that night I got bombarded with the meanest text messages filled with profanity
"you this, you that" I cleaned the sheets from your nasty **** and you aren't here with me I can't believe I really said it was me. His family said bedwetting was normal all the time. I don't want to go backwards he had to have known he wet the bed and maybe was embarassed so took all his rage out on me. He was soaked not me lol I can't believe I said it was me. The rose pedal googles combined with his beer googles. I feel embarassed. Anyone been pissed on and pissed off and took the blame? It's not funny at all as it's a serious disease but wow I really took the blame for wetting the bed.