View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 07:12 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
snitch

Inwas thinking about your question and to answer it honestly.. no. I don't think I have.

One thing i have noticed in sobriety though is if I spend too long with the same people (AA or otherwise) I will pick up a resentment about them. People just seem to really irritate me and I have a really low tolerance level! Who'd have thought hey?! Lol. So I do what is suggested in the BB. Pray for that person. And pray for patience, tolerance and compassion. Do my inventory. But I am also (let's keep this to AA) going to go to lots of different meetings instead of sticking to the usual one. I have a home group which I love but even there I can pick up resentments at the drop of a hat. Usually it is the same one or two members but not always. It can be anyone, take your pick!! I can see when I do inventory alot of the time it is because something is not right within me, but not always. I think I just get easily irritated by people. So my key now is to not spend too much time with rhe same people. Sorry if I went off on a tangent there. But it does kind of relate slightly to the original post. To me anyway lol.