View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 01:52 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Stayingsassy

Originally Posted by eve123 View Post
Sassy thank you soooo much for sharing this this. Three months in again for me after years of trying to achieve a full year. I had a bad day yesterday and av was screaming at me that my life was hopeless I was a mess etc. Felt down. I posted I re engaged I spent my day doing constructive stuff. I didn’t pick up and today I feel so much better. I need to remember this that it is going to be hard and iv got a mountain to climb makes the rubbish days easier to accept. Thank you very inspiing because the thought of picking up again terrifies me cos I know we’re it leads tried enoug times. I need to learn that the next difficult day is to be expected and that it’s normal in recovery. Thabks again great stuff
I am incredibly proud of you for not picking up yesterday.

THAT is the kind of self care we need. You deserve peace, Eve: by next spring when those flowers come up, you will be able to relax those shoulders.

Three to six months is grit your teeth time, and you are doing FANTASTIC. Next time you have a bad day, be sure to check in and see if we can help you. We support you. We understand. We’ve been there.

You’re breaking the cycle.