SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Whiners Anonymous ... Part 255 ~ "Whining is like chicken soup for the soul"
Old 06-14-2019, 04:52 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

It's rained all day and it's still raining now! I had so many plans for Mr D.B and my garden this week but they've all been rained off.

Loving your Friday face Suki.

I'm really glad your nausea has been minimal today Ann, that's good news, hopefully it will diminish over the next few days. Your photo's of the herrings are stunning, thank you for sharing them.

P.J your hand has healed amazing well, it's a very tidy scar, they did a good job on it, it looks good.

Sorry you've got allergies Venuscat, are you okay with fresh fruit, it's better for you anyway than the dried stuff. I'm really glad that you're happy to be living where you are, that is so good.

Are you okay Least? You could send me your remaining prune juice, I could use some. I'm glad you're going back to see your doctor next week, it's very uncomfortable having dodgy plumbing. Look after yourself and make sure you drink plenty of fluids.
Your weather sounds as dismal as ours.

You're right Hevyn, raisins are really bad for the teeth, there is so much sugar in them. I know the mums from school got letters asking not to send them as snacks for their children as they are not considered healthy, the schools are big on healthy snacks where I live.
I just looked at the weather forecast and its more rain and a cool 12c for tomorrow! Still, we're luckier here than some, some places have been flooded out and people have been evacuated from their homes. Make the most of your sun and soak up some vitamin D if you get the chance.

Thinking about you Mags, I hope all is good with Mr Mags.

I'm off to bed now so goodnight and lots of love to you all. xx
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daisybelle For This Useful Post:
Ann (06-14-2019), chicory (06-15-2019), Hevyn (06-14-2019), least (06-14-2019), Mags1 (06-14-2019), Opivotal (06-14-2019), PhoenixJ (06-15-2019), Pondlady (06-15-2019), venuscat (06-14-2019)