View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 04:00 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Well, it’s just about 4 pm and I am just now getting around to morning gratitude post. Lol. I thought about it earlier and then the day got away from me with lots of interruptions.
Deserto, glad you posted about Big Little Lies. I started S2/E1 last night. Have t finished yet. Plan to tonight hopefully great to hear about your friends sobriety and your reconnection also
Numblady, I agree dreams can be very telling with what is going on, sometimes scarily so. Glad you are paying attention. Also, I relate to the other bit about thinking of something I’m grateful for that I want to post, then forget. iPhone notes are awesome, I agree!
Grateful I got more work done today than I expected, though I will still have some work over the weekend
Grateful my husbands Father’s Day gift arrived on time. I was late ordering it. But you know, Amazon.
Grateful my son is listening to his eye doctor about the need to patch. He won’t listen to me or Dad unless a more important person, such as a doctor, tells him the same thing
Grateful my son has decided after all that he is going to stick with the reading camp, and enjoyed the first session better than he thought he would
Grateful the heat wave is over for now, and to be sitting on the back patio in 75 degree weather listening to the water fountain, the wind, the birds and other nature sounds.
Grateful for each of you