Thread: up for day 5
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 05:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Abraham

up for day 5

Waking up this morning ready for day 5. things are going well. No huge urges, no huge withdrawals. I hit the dr today. I had it scheduled. I think my court date and dr appointment are a big part of why I decided to quit. I was looking like crap and did not want to appear to either of these events looking that way. Seeing my new dr for the first time in 4 years. I only met her once and she gave me my blood pressure meds. Since, I have been having my sister in law give me my script but she said I should go see my dr. So I am. I was going to fill her in on everything but I am now going to wait. I will be going back for whatever she decides(bp checkup, physical, etc...) I figure I will have plenty of time to fill her in on my situation after I get to know her a little better. My last dr said that drinking could be 50% of the problem or it could be 100% of the problem. that was 13 years ago. Had a falling out with him and found a new doc. Only saw her the one time. Now I am going as a new patient again because its been so long. Hopefully my bp is down due to no drink. Either way, day 5, feeling good. Although a little "off" as I'm sure everyone here can understand.