View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 04:40 AM
  # 295 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful to be picking up my son today.
Grateful for quiet time to post and for work being mercifully manageable of late.
Grateful to soak up the positivity from your posts.
Grateful to be paying for our lodgings for our vacation today (not grateful for the money part or putting some of it on a credit card...but grateful that it’s going to be booked and paid for).
Grateful for a dream I had. Hard to explain precisely but was talking to several friends who were in recovery and we were picking an event or occasion where we were going to drink again.I had a feeling of anticipation and dread. One of them pointed out basically that maybe we shouldn’t undo all we had done and that kind of knocked us out of our insanity and we realized it was a bad idea. A little revealing I think about what is going on underneath my thoughts.
Grateful that almost every day I have a thought about something I want to post here and I say to myself I’ll definitely remember by the time I go to post...and then I never remember.
Grateful for the notes function on my phone since my memory clearly can’t be trusted!
Grateful to be here with you kind souls.