SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Whiners Anonymous ... Part 255 ~ "Whining is like chicken soup for the soul"
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 06:33 PM   #76 (permalink)
least
bona fido dog-lover

Against Opi's weed whacker, you'll need the steel toed bunny slippers.

Billie ate all her supper. I pray she's back to normal now. I took her out a bit before supper and she peed, so she knows what she's supposed to do. She just doesn't really tell me she has to go out. Jack always went in the big room outside the den and barked a few times. In his last year, he didn't do that anymore. I think he forgot.

It's raining!! We are having T storms tomorrow and rain tonight. I am sick of this rain!!!

Ann, glad the new anti nausea pills are doing the job. It will be nice when it's only every eight weeks.

Working on a brand new bag of dark chocolate M and Ms. I never tire of dark chocolate. When mom was new at the Place, I was invited to a short seminar on the benefits of dark chocolate. We got some good samples. I know European chocolate is better than American. They do something in the process of making it that makes it better. But good ol' M and Ms will do for me.

Pondy, is that Trumpet Vine? I planted nine of those years ago and it's now taken over the garden fence. Blooms most of the summer, and the hummers love it.

Dogs may not be our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.

Don't wait for the Last Judgement. It takes place every day. -Albert Camus

Find the good and praise it. - Alex Haley
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to least For This Useful Post:
Ann (06-13-2019), chicory (06-13-2019), Daisybelle (06-13-2019), Hevyn (06-13-2019), Mags1 (06-12-2019), Opivotal (06-12-2019), PhoenixJ (06-13-2019), venuscat (06-13-2019)