SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Whiners Anonymous ... Part 255 ~ "Whining is like chicken soup for the soul"
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 06:53 PM   #71 (permalink)
Ann
Nature Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opivotal View Post
I can get my trusty weed whacker and bloody a few ankles ....
We have a new weapon of mass destruction, Opi and the weedwhacker are a fearful combination.

Just a drive by, I am pooped but the day went well. I got new nausea pills that should work (I tried them today with my meds), they aren't perfect but it's 80% better. Bubba went out and picked up a nice lunch for me...egg salad on freshly baked pumperknickle, a fresh fruit bowl and "peaches and cream" that was to die for. The custard cream was perfect and the peaches were perfect. I had to wait 2 hours after my pills but by then I was hungry and ate every bite...no nausea.

I now have 5 days straight off to enjoy and sleep and rest up for next week, after that it's every 2 weeks a couple of times and then once every 8 weeks. I can do this and it's worth it if I can keep the nausea at bay.

Hugs out to everyone, no more all about me, tomorrow I am back to normal, I promise. I cannot wait to hit my bed and get some quality sleep with no alarm set.

Love you all.

P.S. Shame on me, I didn't thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Live your joy,
Go against the grain.
Don’t be made timid by worried rejection.
Let nature’s curious wisdom fill you.
Let the world’s mystical heritage guide you.
Paint your canvasses,
play your tunes.
~Thomas Moore
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ann For This Useful Post:
Anna (06-13-2019), chicory (06-13-2019), Daisybelle (06-13-2019), Hevyn (06-12-2019), least (06-12-2019), Mags1 (06-12-2019), Opivotal (06-12-2019), PhoenixJ (06-13-2019), Pondlady (06-12-2019), venuscat (06-13-2019)