SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Soboxene Detox is not as hard as everyone say
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alisha2928

Quote:
Originally Posted by deek161 View Post
One last thing.. I was ready sooooo ready ... Iíve been a slave to one drug or another all my life and was looking to get off .. when I found out I had to have surgery I knew right then that was god telling me itís time .. Soboxene the first 2 years was great .. then it turned on me , severe Depression.. I didnít want to go anywhere or talk to anyone .. then.my memory started slipping and that really scared me .. now I can feel my happiness coming back like really coming back and I can feel my mind clearing up .. Thank you God thank you for this chance at another life cause I know it was my god who got me through this I prayed everyday and he was listening !!!! Soboxene is the Devil or really is and Iím not a Bible Thumper Iím just a survivor!

Thank you so much for this. I have been on it now for about 3 years and I am depressed, I don't want to do anything , it is a struggle not to sleep all day.
Alisha2928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alisha2928 found treatment at DTH