View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 09:32 AM
  # 213 (permalink)  
Newbeginning421

Day 32 sleep has not been great but energy levels continue to improve. As i have said before seems like 3 steps forward and 1 step back at this point in my recovery. Have to remain vigilant, while I have no real urge to drink I feel in between places in life. Have left my old life behind but have not really started a new one. While i am still in early sobriety reading the thread in which people gave their feelings on how they felt when coming close to their first year sober helped me relate to what was going on in my mind. It is important for me to remain active on here reading threads as I have found good pieces of info that I have incorporated into my own recovery from a wide range of topics. Things that I thought had no possible relation to me but read through them anyway and boy was I wrong. HALT- Hungary Angry Lonely Tired I think has been one of the most important things for me to watch out for especially in early sobriety as usually when I did have thoughts of drinking it would be one of these things. Glad to be in this class! Hope everyone is having a great sober day!