SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Recovering after major depression
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 07:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
BlueRose31

Thank you both, Guener and Dee.

It is so true that the proposal for the MP is difficult to write and as I struggle with it, the more difficult it seems. I think Im also struggling with burnout from last winter as I feel the project is not that important, although I know it is. But I am going to write it to the best of my abilities and send it. No matter what the outcome.

I find it hard to meet new people outside of work. Ive been swimming in the same swimming pools for 20 years and have met one person who is a friend. Here in Scandinavia everybody is into "hygge", being cozy with friends and family and seeing that makes me feel the loneliness even more.

But Im going to do something about it and I have already taken one step. I have met some nice people in my Coda group and we have decided to start having dinner together before meetings. I suggested we go meditating together as well and five people wanted to to that, so I believe this is a good beginning.

I might also take my computer to cafs and work there when I have afternoons off.

Its so good to be able to express myself here. Thank you so much for your support.
BlueRose31 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlueRose31 For This Useful Post:
Astro (06-12-2019), Dee74 (06-13-2019), Guener (06-12-2019), hopeful4 (06-12-2019)