SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Whiners Anonymous ... Part 255 ~ "Whining is like chicken soup for the soul"
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 06:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
venuscat
Grateful Member ♥

Quote:
I hope it's okay to share this here, but a while back Chic asked if she could paint one of my pictures, a barn on a hill with evergreens. She has sent me updates as she progresses and she is one talented, fantastic artist. She absolutely captured what I saw and how I saw it.

I share this because I have always believed that each one of us has a special gift, something that can bring us joy and brings beauty to the world. It may be something tangible, or it may be an ability to touch hearts and share yourself with people who need a friend, or your love for animals and flowers and all things lovely and passing the message to others....each of us is different but the gifts are plentiful and if anyone cannot see their "gift", send me a note and I'll tell you what I see because I know you all well and have felt your gifts all the way up in Canada.

I needed to say that because you are each very special to me and I love you all.
My heart just became filled with gratitude, and even more love for you Ann, and all of the wonderful whiners.

Quote:
...it would be nice to hear what each person thinks their gift/gifts is/are. what makes you the happiest about yourself?
I have a very very green thumb.

And it's as if the plants feel me, react to me....for the third time since I moved here, a pink plant is turning red for no reason (that anyone can work out)....my mandevilla in the front.

And dear Hev ~ I am betting Ann is currently working on a list of your talents....I can think of so many (other than the lovely things chic already said)....for one thing, you are a 'bear whisperer'. I have never known anyone else who has had so many visits from bears....they just want to cuddle you I think.

And you, and so many whiners who LOVE their dogs so completely, and give their animals the most wonderful lives....that is a gift I think. We are all blessed to have that one.

And you are funny.....big time...I see your humour peaking through all of the time....I am betting there is a lot of laughter in your house.

What a MAGNIFICENT way to begin a very dreary Monday. xxxxx

Suki love.....praying that your doctor is moving her butt ASAP to get that script phoned in for you this morning.

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places..." Ernest Hemingway

"It may be raining, but there's a rainbow above you..." The Eagles, Desperado
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to venuscat For This Useful Post:
Ann (06-10-2019), chicory (06-10-2019), Daisybelle (06-10-2019), Hevyn (06-10-2019), least (06-10-2019), Mags1 (06-10-2019), Opivotal (06-10-2019), Pondlady (06-11-2019)