SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - I am a mess! Need a woman's advice...
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 05:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
PippoRossi

Today has totally sucked. I've done nothing but obsess about this guy! It's so stupid. Quitting him feels a million times more difficult than quitting alcohol. Have I replaced one addiction with another? How am I supposed to get over this? I can't afford to let this ruin my life and it totally will if I keep it up. The more I obsess over him, the more likely I am to drink, again. And, if I go back to drinking, I know I will 100% pack my bags and fly over to London and meet up with him. Ugghhh - what is wrong with me?!?!?

ETA: I have to be honest, we haven't stopped communicating. I haven't spoken to him on the phone, but we are still messaging each other on Facebook, albeit it's a lot less than it had been. The messages are totally platonic now and he is sharing photos of his weekend trip he's on with his son. Not gonna lie, I totally miss talking to him! I've even gone out online and found a 30 minute business presentation he gave regarding strategic leadership. I love his voice. I'm so pathetic! I'm doomed...!
PippoRossi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PippoRossi For This Useful Post:
Bekindalways (06-09-2019), Delilah1 (06-17-2019), trailmix (06-09-2019), Zevin (06-25-2019)