Old 06-08-2019, 01:28 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
ManInTheArena

Originally Posted by MantaLady View Post
The B&B has a little indoor pool, not much more than a birdbath really lol but I get to have it all to myself! Gonna take my swimsuit and in the evening before bed will have a float around and take a Bluetooth speaker so I can put on some meditation music while I am doing it 😬 The Sea will be pretty cold so not going to be getting in that lol...brrr!

Thanks Dragon and Mags, he is a bit of a knob to be honest but as I only do 7 hours a day, the work is super easy and I have a 10 minute commute each way vs the 2 hours I did before I am able to deal better with “testing people situations”. I am kind of using this job to help me practice better behaviours and new techniques I have learned to live life on life’s terms, re-teach myself the value of money (as the pay is low), practicing having a life out of work also. I won’t be there forever but for a year or two while I get myself stronger and better at living a happier life. The more I practice good reactions and responses to life’s woes the more chance I have of it becoming a positive habit rather than something I have to work so hard at. x
This is great stuff. I watched the Amy Winehouse documentary on Netflix a little while ago (it's not easy to watch, so maybe a trigger warning is appropriate). Towards the end, Tony Bennett says he wishes she could have just slowed down, "Life teaches you how to live it - if you live long enough." I thought that was a great line.

Hope everyone is have a good Saturday