SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Bethany's accountability thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 04:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Bethany57

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeRecovery View Post
Do you have a plan for the weekend? What is it? Diligent can mean so many different things to so many different people is why I ask.
You know LR I really have to think about that! I know I will exercise every morning (this is a retreat -the days start with a long run- weather permitting). I think that alone will start my day in the right way. Dinners are what I am most worried about. Restaurants serve way to much food. When I get a large plate of food I feel it is my duty to finish it all (maybe a message from childhood). Crazy as it sounds but when I am full I just want to eat more-especially carbs. So portion control will be hard for me. Also my husband is going - not to retreat but we will be sharing dinners he likes to eat and drink which is hard for me to. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Thank you for reading my thread. I will bring some books along too for inspiration.
Bethany57 is offline   Reply With Quote