SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Bethany's accountability thread
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 02:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bethany57

LifeRecovery....thank you so much for your reply! You are so right about so many things. I do love your idea about being accountable upfront rather than after. You may be onto something there ! I will do that this Friday and Saturday which are my worst days. I also totally agree with you it is usually about something else besides food. I do suffer from insomnia. That has been going on for y ears. By the end of the week I am tired and exhausted from work. I work Tuesday -Saturday so Friday and Saturday are usually days I am so tired. Not sure what helps me in the beginning (Monday). I think I usually am food hungover on Mondays so I really don't even want to binge and Mondays always seem like a new beginning for me. I feel so much better physically AND emotionally when I eat healthy. I do agree that a big thing for me is the insomnia and exhaustion by the end of the week. Sometimes I will begin to crave something and you just cannot stop me from eating it- I feel like it is a force. I compare myself to an alcoholic who cannot have one drink. Thank you for your response and it definitely gave me lots to think about.
Bethany57 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethany57 For This Useful Post:
hopeful4 (07-05-2019), KTB5000 (07-03-2019)