SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Bethany's accountability thread
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 06:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bethany57

Bethany's accountability thread

Hi: I just have to post here and ask for help for support. I cannot control my binge eating. I will do well for a few days and ALWAYS binge eat on the weekends. Yesterday I ate massive amount of food. I just cannot seem to get through a few days of eating healthy and then screw it all up. I always feel so awful and guilty after I do this. I read so many threads of people with drinking problems and food is mine. One cookie and I may as well eat the whole package. Well today is Day 1 for me. I want to at least try to make it through a week. I will try to post here and hope that will hold me accountable. If you can offer encouragement I would love that. Thank you so much for reading this. Day one and feeling encouraged. I am so "food hung over" from yesterday though the thought of binge eating is not there today. Usually happens about Thursday or Friday. If you can recommend any podcasts for this that would help too! Thank you!
Bethany57 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bethany57 For This Useful Post:
emme99 (06-04-2019), HankHaloperidol (05-27-2019), hopeful4 (06-10-2019), KTB5000 (07-03-2019)