View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 07:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FionnaPerSe

My childbearing years are gone now!

Hi everyone,

My ex from whom im separated now for few weeks (we sort of both agreed on that) and not in contact with, was with me for three years and we were very close. But he was drinking excessively and it was ruining our relationship. Not according to him tho, as he only saw it as part of who he is and not that it is something wrong with it. Anyway, long story short, I have two issues now; 1. i miss him so much because he was also my best friend, but I decided to go no contact as the situation started to affect my health (besides, I saw that my staying would be enabling so I didnt see it as love); 2. I now think I have spend the best years of my life on him and probably lost the ability to ever have kids (am now 41) which both makes me angry and depressed (as i really wanted family a lot). Having said that, how would you continue from here? Any advice on how to see my future as a woman too in relation to what I explained about motherhood etc. You advice will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.