Old 05-16-2019, 07:23 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
deek161

TKR surgery

I’ve been on 16 mg for 5 years after coming off a 10 year pain pill addiction.. I have to have Total Knee Replacement July 15 so I’m looking at 60 days from today’s date ..I went from 16 to 4 mg 3 days ago ..mainly just got the yawns and terrible Diarrhea but broke down and bought some Imodium today..,I work in West Texas oil fields and I’m a single father of a beautiful active 14 year boy so I don’t have the luxury of laying around or taking it Ez I have to work extremely hard everyday and actually I think it helps .. Do I want to quit do I want to die at times I ?? Hell yes I do but I just keep grinding .. Thank you so much for your post “ Insanity “ it gave me hope I love a fighting spirit and at one time I could of whooped the Devil and looks like I’m going Toe to Toe with him again... All I know to do is taper to 1 mg then I have to Jump or take a chance of Dying in surgery cause these redneck Docs around here don’t have a clue how to help me .. My subs doc said “ just quit 3 days before surgery “..my surgeon said “ I don’t know you better ask your suns doc what to do? Yea man it’s crazy but I got myself into this and I’ll het myself out.. I’ve never joined a group before I came across y’all by doing a google search about tapering .. I read a lot of horror stories and read some good ones also .. yours is the best by far to spark that fight in me so thanks to you and all that chips in !!! I realize I need you guys and that’s reality ! Thanks