View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 05:14 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Action

Good morning overs or I should say good evening
Thank you for the kind words, after I posted I felt like I probably should not have. Life not working has not been easy, there's a large part of your identity lost when you're not a productive member of society. My ability to work was a target for my exwife also making it even more defacult.

But today was another wonderful day with the aid of a woman who decided that I needed a little extra help. This has happened more times than I can count over the last four years. I realize there doing there job but there jobs have rules and it often seams someone's going the extra mile for me. I Express my feelings of gratitude and dismay, having been told one thing only to be told to disregard it, this is what we are going to do.

I can't help but feel that women needs to know that she is part of a healing process in me or at least a thank you, something.

Thanks again for the words, I realise I am rapped up in my world at this moment but have a great day tomorrow I'm going to call someone who is becoming special to me.

Action