View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 05:26 AM
  # 428 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

I'm in a bit of a funk at the minute, my daughter has just phoned and told me that there was an incident of bullying with my eldest g.son yesterday. He has just turned 12 and I think I've mentioned previously that he's on the Asbergers' spectrum but quite low down on the scale, he goes to a mainstream school. He is very clever academically but has poor co-ordination so is not very good at sports and p.e etc. He's very gentle and caring boy and is just gorgeous. Yesterday at lunch time he was desperate to go the toilet, he went to the little boys room and a bigger lad blocked him, dancing in front of him and goading him and just wouldn't let him pass, which resulted in my grandson wetting himself. I could cry. My daughter has emailed his head of year and has phoned the school and will not let this matter drop till its sorted. Honestly, if people only knew the battle we had to get him to ever use the toilet in the first place, he had a fear of toilets until he was about 7.
Sorry but I needed to get that off my chest.

Grateful to be sober today.
Grateful not to even want to drink alcohol even though I'm upset.
Grateful to be able to vent my frustrations on S.R.
Grateful to listen to my daughter and stay calm.
Grateful for a another sunshiny day, 3 in a row now.
Grateful to buy a few more plants for the garden.
Grateful for coffee.
Grateful for two good knees ( lol) instead of one good one and one bad one.
Grateful for the kindness of Numblady being there for her former neighbour and her dog especially. xx
Grateful for you all today. xx