Thread: my update
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 05:21 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  
Windytown

thanks for checking in Dee!
Still Barely smoking!! I cant even remember the last time I did just cause I am not counting days at all. Between 10-14 days ago maybe. For some weird reason I am managing it so well right now. Really that is my goal anyway to be able to use it occasionally and I never thought I could do it. but for a variety of reasons I am only smoking it like once in a while. I think one of the reasons is cause all I can get now is the dispensary stuff- and I just dont enjoy it as much as the mellower outdoor stuff which I used to use. When I use this stuff it often makes me fall asleep so I just do it occasionally at the end of a day- it is different. perhaps if I come across some milder more organic outdoor stuff ever again I will use it more. but I literally have a bag in my closet and barely ever smoke it. And when I do it is so overpowering- I do one or maybe two hits- and it only is for when I want to check out. I dont have that much space in my life to fully check out so it just keeps me in check. It is nice to have this balance right now- not sure how it will unfold. I am sober 99% of the time. I dont drink alcohol either so I am basically just sober with the occasional MJ use right now.