Old 05-12-2019, 01:59 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Paulsandy

Originally Posted by Zucc36 View Post
Good Afternoon,

I had the same thing happen to me last July, and in a strange way it was a blessing. Thank god no one else was involved and noone was hurt. It really opened my eyes to how bad my drinking was and have not had a drink since. It was the cataylist for me to finally express I needed help. You are going to have some work to do tp get your license back, but trust me as long as you don't panic, it really isn't too bad. This is a good opportunity for you to look at your drinking, which it seems like you are doing, and figure out, if it's time to stop. Losing your license will be tough, butaybe you can use it as a positive turning point for your life!
HI ,fortunately no one was injured but I have been charged of damaging two vehicles.Will have to pay for them and they are expensive one. Also thinking its impact for future , could be of losing a job,immigration problem, I really cant handle these stress on my own and cant share this to anyone of my friends so I have a severe social anxiety . If I share with GP would be an another problem to get a licence as they will go through my health check up before I get eligible to driving .Any help how to manage a life after this havoc ? .Regards