View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 09:31 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Guener

It sounds like we are on a bit of a parallel track, Free.

I'm fighting a fungal infection that I got thanks to the Humira I take for Crohn's that disrupts my immune system. So, it's some prescriptions for a month to combat that, to aid my body in getting better. That app method of contacting a doctor is a good idea for handling simple things that don't require a doctor's visit but just some understanding of what's going on that is common: I have one, too, but haven't tried the app out yet but may in the future if it works out to be just a verbal check-in for something. Technology is interesting in the way it rolls out to new things.

My contract possibility for overtime fell through. The faculty members got their grant, but no money for me was approved. Still, I will get to work on the project some starting this summer/fall, and I'm happy about that. I have to keep looking for other funding options for me. On the house, for your case, Free, I'm sure that you will get it resolved to your satisfaction, too.

I had to drive a truck and trailer over the mountains to move somebody, and it's a little daunting but eminently doable with just some focus. The truck you will be driving will be fine, as will you, just take it carefully and don't worry about where you are but what you are doing. When you get to the other side, pat yourself on the back for doing the crossing!

I think my mom is going to be released from the hospital tomorrow, and I can take her home to finish her recovery. Relief. I will be out there for a visit on Mother's day over the weekend to keep an eye on her, too.

I fell asleep after dinner and getting home from the hospital today, so I'll likely pay by being up a lot this night, but that's okay.

Wishing everyone great days ahead!