View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 08:45 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Hi all,

I’m very excited about our one year anniversary’s to!

Feeling really stressed and kind of terrible. I think I have a urinary tract infection. We have an app and you and then do United States now called Doctors on demand and they trade it in for $10 which is super cheap I talk to a Doctor Who prescribed some antibiotics and I was able to get to them before the pharmacy closed. Feeling really stressed and kind of terrible. I think I have a urinary tract infection. We have an app and you and then do United States now called Doctors on demand and they trade it in for $10 which is super cheap I talk to a Doctor Who prescribed some antibiotics and I was able to get to them before the pharmacy closed.

I’m going to cancel the contract with the people that are trying to buy my house they are trying to nickel and dime me and it’s just not going to happen. I found out I have radon in my home and I need to get a mitigation system installed.

So here’s hoping we all get a good nights sleep or have a great day —whatever timeslot you’re in on this wonderful planet.

On Friday I fly back home to put all of my things into a truck and shlep them to Western America. I’ll be driving a 26 foot truck and I think it’s going to be very scary over the mountain range