View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 08:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Katerina1072

Thanks, Trailmix. I was letting go of hope, truth be told! Until he talked about wanting to change, etc. I can't wait until the FOG clears. This is pure torture. There aren't even any words.

He refuses to change his mailing address, this is where his workers comp checks come. I screamed at him earlier on the phone, telling him I was throwing his sh!t on the street, and he actually made me feel sorry for him. How did the assailant become the victim in this?

I'm just all sorts of messed up right now. I mentioned I was going out this week (dinner with a girlfriend) and he had the audacity to question me "with who, where" like he was jealous? I reminded him, you dumped ME to pursue your career in drugs. You have no right to question anything I may or may not be doing!

I know the money will be gone soon, and his 250 a week from comp isn't going to be enough to support his habit, his smoking, his scratch offs and food. And his sister has never been the type to part with her drugs without payment.

I have so many things going through my head I don't even know where to start. Of course, I worry, now that I found out his sister's husband has started heroin, especially when the pills are a lot more expensive. I worry about him moving on, I'm sure everyone goes through that, though. And it infuriates me that his 3 beautiful girls are going to be staying in his bug ridden bedroom with him when they come to visit, and he tells his ex-wife that he's as clean as a whistle. My list of "why I don't want him back" grows every day. I need to pay closer attention to that...

Hugs, Trailmix. Your my voice of reason when my mind is being unreasonable.