View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 05:22 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hi Overs!

Hi CK good to see ya here. Overs greeting backatcha (you're getting good!)

PJ,
Normie does not exist, but we do - sober.

Balance will come bud. You are beginning to fill your thoughts of family and the past with the good times. Let go at your leisure. You are beginning to grab for everything positive about your life. Hold on tight. I'm sorry you have bad memories. We all are for each other.

Sorry you missed the boat! It's nice you could go if you chose to. But that ship has sailed. Hope you're ship-shape soon.

FBL,
Dang man! That bubble is slow to go. Did the doc say when you'd be back to normal? Vision I mean. Does your group have anything to do with that Billboard TV show that just aired this week?

Badge,
I'm with Suze. It is not shallow to think about how you feel about the folks around you behaving badly. I have slipped as have we all while sober.

Ok guys, my wife is in my drawers and emptying them out so the office is done. Tonight I have to put up some ads for the car, RV, and Tractor for sale. The truck I'll sell when I get back. I'm towing a 5X8 trailer with it with plants, guns, mowers and gas. Tomorrow final decisions on my tools in the workshop. Tomorrow I pick up the trailer and load it Monday after the movers are gone with the stuff set aside.. Then the movers are here on Monday.