View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 03:54 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Bumblebee2

Hi guys! April is flying by sooooo fast. I was even a few days late on some bills because I didn’t realize it was almost the end of April.. time is flying.

next up- May!!!!!!! Guys! May! We are so close. I am so happy to be with you guys and hold your hands at the finish line.

things have been going fairly well for me. Busy, but good. I got into yoga recently, which I am surprisingly enjoying. But I’m still eating like crap and I’m unhappy with my current weight.

went to a sleepover party this weekend. It was 4 of my good friends and their daughters. I brought my girls. It is so cool that my friends kids are hanging out with my girls.

We do these ‘sleepover parties’ occasionally because we don’t live super close, and the moms can drink. I used to be so excited to drink with my friends, and have no worries of driving. This is my second sober sleepover. It went really good.

so much more I could type. And I didn’t get to respond to any of you guys... but got to move forward with the day. First up morning yoga.

have a great day!!
bumble