Old 04-19-2019, 01:44 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Awal

Originally Posted by Surfbee View Post
Thanks Trailmix, yes done research on child support / visitation etc. I believe he'll be a good father but know my rights, and his, if things were to get complicated.

​​​​​​I was doing no contact and then he showed up wanting to talk. I was happy to see him and so we've agreed on forgiving each other for not being the way want each other to be. I think that's a fair start on acceptance.

Thanks also Awal, yes taking it one day at a time, good not to think too far ahead now as you say. A calm pregnancy for a calm baby sounds great. I also recently started listening to The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. It's brilliant...really getting a lot from him. Being present as much as I can now. Thanks everyone xx
Eckhart Tolle is amazing. You could maybe look up a friend of mine on youtube. Her name is Lauren Ostrowski Fenton, she recommended Eckhart Tolle to me and she herself does wonderful guided meditations for calmness and to help with being present in the now. Check her out. Hope you are well and happy! Xx