Old 04-18-2019, 11:23 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Update:

I have moved to the western United States about 1000 miles away. I have kept him blocked off of my phone since February 12 when he asked me for the shelving in the garage back.

He has emailed me a few times, asking me why I have blocked him and how much that hurt him and how sad he is that we had a failed relationship. Oh my goodness, did he forget that he was the one that wanted to ‘move in or move on’?

I have started seeing someone who lives about 3 1/2 hours away. In this part of the country, everyone is far away from the little town I moved to. He does not drink, is a little bit quirky like myself. Seeing him on the weekends and we plan to go camping in Utah the following weekend. He is financially stable, and has no intentions of moving from his home. It perfectly fits my needs right now.

Also getting a lot of self actualization and getting out in nature after work. My new job is pretty great except for a mean person here and there.

My new friend, Chip, had a quote from John Wayne on his computer on a post it note:

“I won’t be wronged. I won’t be insulted. I won’t be laid a hand on. I don’t do these things to other people and I require the same from them.” – John Wayne

I hope everyone out there is doing great in their Journey to becoming more whole human being—loving and treating themselves/bodies as though they are loving themselves.

I have so much less financially right now than I ever have. I am living in a 10’ x 10’ room renting from someone in a small town in western Colorado. I hardly have any of my belongings with me.

I couldn’t be happier.

I am, FREE