View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 10:16 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
25andddd

I have an ungodly amount if experience with this exact situation.

As others have said a little excercise could help, but personally I was in no shape to excercise at times. A steam room is great if you can find one. Sweating out the toxins will pay dividends. Whenever I didnt get a sweat in I would writhe with anxiety all night and wake up with the sweats but when I found a way to sweat it sort of helped with getting it out early.

Try to get some wholesome meals down, if you cant eat try a store bought smoothie. You need calories and vitamins.

Speaking of vitamins, a good vitamin B complex is about 8 bucks at the store. (Cheaper than one beer) these helped me tremendously.

I work in a high stress job on a tug boat and i would come in shaking, paralyzed with fear, and could barely see straight. Due to my schedule I cant get more than 5 hours of sleep at a time which isnt great for withdrawling/anxiety.

Just try to rest and play on your phone. Read. Post. Feel free to message me.

Seriously though, water, food, sweat if you can, and vitamins. All those things will give you a fighting chance. There really isnt an immediate solution, but if you invest now youllnfeel better sooner. Keep us posted.