SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Lucy79's Accountability Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 03:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lucy79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetichick View Post
How are you going Lucy.
Well, I drank over the weekend and the other night. I posted a separate thread about it. Felt so shameful. I'm dusting myself off today and changing the plan. Looking in to going to some face to face meetings even though I haven't been in years and never really was keen to them, but I never tried hard enough to find a group I like. There are a few all women meetings around here. I need to be around other people striving for what I am wanting. I love the support I get here online but I need more if I'm going to beat this. Just to be able to call or text someone who understands would be such a blessing for me right now. I have a friend who was going to start an outpatient program. Never in a million years did I think she would give up drinking. But I texted her because we have talked about maybe going to a meeting together and she has 10 days today! I'm so proud of her and hoping I can have a real life sober buddy too, as well as my sober buddies online. Thanks or checking on me! How are you doing, Sweeti?
Lucy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy79 For This Useful Post:
Dee74 (04-17-2019)