View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:53 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Lucy79

Originally Posted by sweetichick View Post
How are you going Lucy.
Well, I drank over the weekend and the other night. I posted a separate thread about it. Felt so shameful. I'm dusting myself off today and changing the plan. Looking in to going to some face to face meetings even though I haven't been in years and never really was keen to them, but I never tried hard enough to find a group I like. There are a few all women meetings around here. I need to be around other people striving for what I am wanting. I love the support I get here online but I need more if I'm going to beat this. Just to be able to call or text someone who understands would be such a blessing for me right now. I have a friend who was going to start an outpatient program. Never in a million years did I think she would give up drinking. But I texted her because we have talked about maybe going to a meeting together and she has 10 days today! I'm so proud of her and hoping I can have a real life sober buddy too, as well as my sober buddies online. Thanks or checking on me! How are you doing, Sweeti?