Thread: Me
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 07:06 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by dawnrising View Post
I didn't really know what to title this. Its an update of sorts but its more than that, its transformation, grace, confidence. I feel more like myself than I ever have, a self I didn't even know existed, if that makes sense...........

---I felt like: I know my stuff, I am worth fighting for, I am not afraid and I am WHOLE with who I am, what I want and where I'm going. I felt the chapter close today no matter what happens I am capable, smart, kind, beautiful, funny, worthy and unafraid. I am free in a way I haven't felt since the ignorance of youth. I have no idea what's coming and that's okay. I will be happy, healthy and whole whatever may come!

This is simply beautiful dawn. You managed to convey A LOT in few words and having followed your uphill battle through all of this with such big obstacles (like narcissism) I think you nailed it with the word, transformation.

This reminds me of shootingstar's independence day post.... soooo inspiring. Thank you for taking the time to post - we need more of THESE success stories around here.