View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 04:17 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
snitch

Hi Nichole good to hear from you!

Congrats Matthew on your year . All we can do is keeping putting one foot in front of another. You are doing great! Keep sharing here.

Erratic, I think you need some more pamper treatments!!

I'm glad you had a good time at the fair . I like rollercoasters too! Well actually I hate them they scare me to death but I love the buzz of the ride once I am on!

Hi Dee 👋

Vipe 🐍🐍🐍????

This time a year ago I was getting wasted by myself in my home. I was drinking gin and vodka and then on to the shops for wine all washed down with xanax. Horrible! This evening I am lying in bed doing my night time post on SR. I have had a nice evening, chilling out, have had a shower and painted my nails and done a bit of my step 4 work. Am going to bed tonight clean and sober. My daughter isn't here with me just as she wasnt a year ago but it's ok but when she comes back to me tomorrow I wont be suffering from a hangover. I wont be drinking the remnants from the bottles that were left over. I wont be zombied out on xanax. I will be up and ready to take her to her friends birthday party before we get the train to my parents for the weekend where I can spend quality time with my family. Wow, what a gift sobriety is. I am going to bed so thankful that I am not in the place I was last year .

Night all. Sweet dreams 🙏🙏💤💤