View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 01:55 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
WhoDeyPI

Originally Posted by Katlyne View Post
Omgosh, Whodey!!! I was so moved by your post! That was some amazing strength that you showed! It nearly brought tears to my eyes. And this post just helped me more than you know! I am on day 19 of my new sobriety and havent struggled with it too awful much, until today. Im at work and was feeling very agitated because its a pretty day and i can't drink when i get off work. It made me feel very sad and sorry for myself. So I got on here to read some and there was your post. It helped me immensely! Im so happy that you didn't drink even though you felt so down. And im so glad that you are feeling better! Thank you. I will not drink today, either!
I'm so glad! 19 days is awesome, good work! I'm at work for another......7 minutes, then I don't know what I'm going to do...but whatever it is, it will be sober. Storms are starting to roll in now. Normally I love storms, but it just has an ominous feeling to it this time.

Take advantage of that nice weather, I'm very jealous!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for the advice, support, comments, and just being here. We have to help each other. When one of us fails, the rest of us have to pick them up.