Old 04-10-2019, 08:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Sleepyhollo

The one my ex went to kept male and female pretty segregated. I think most of the meetings at rehab were same sex only, they had very minimal interaction.
And rehab is going to not be comfortable at all, no matter how you look at it, because they are going to have to confront all their issues and manipulative ways and do it in group settings where people can call them out on their BS (because there will be a lot of BS until they get more insight to themselves).
She will not be looking at rehabs like she is looking for hotels. If your insurance covers any of it that might dictate where she would go, which honestly probably would be best. I would imagine that most addict will find something wrong with each rehab. My ex was told where he was going so that made it easy. Plus not like you are going to have a plethora of places to chose from. I think true inpatient rehabs they aren’t on every corner and probably not in every city even. I know where I live they don’t really have one. Also, if your insurance does not cover it cost will probably becoming a deciding factor as well.
Like I said, my ex was told where he had to go so I don’t know much about how people chose their facility . But cost will likely play a huge part in that decision because it iadnt cheap. Very necessary and worth it if the addict is truly invested in their recovery but not cheap.