View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 07:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Katerina1072

I cannot tell you what he's using, but as someone who has lived with an opiate addict for years I can tell you he is most likely using something. As it's been said, they are master manipulators. They have an answer for every question you could ever ask, and I think you know in you're heart they are all lies.

I really feel for you reading your post, I have been there and am still there. Only now my fiance has moved out to use and is claiming he's "finding himself". I have spent countless hours, days, weeks, months and years thinking I AM the crazy one for asking 101 questions for everything he does. I mean literally insane. Thankfully I've heard enough horror stories to know it's NOT me. We are not the crazy ones with our suspicions and questions. It's their addictions and lies that make us feel that way. I, too, was oblivious to the whole drug thing. I've never encountered anything like that in my life before these last few years. Since then I've tried my best to educate myself. I wish I could say it helped me feel better to understand but on some level it makes me feel even crazier. Right now my fiance is sleeping on his drug addict sister's trailer floor because he wants to use without me questioning him. There is no trust and hasn't been for years. I pray for us both that our significant others can get the help they need. And I pray we can hang in their without losing our sanity.