View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 06:55 PM
  # 433 (permalink)  
Guener

So, Free, you are making your way in your new setting with determination and skillful adjustment to things. We have a lot of rocks here that maybe I should appreciate more, as they can be quite beautiful, you're right. I probably would do the same thing you are considering about your housing situation as a means to get me some time to be housed with confidence that doesn't lock one in for a very long time. All told, and including your setting in a new job, I would have to say that things are going excellent for you. It doesn't hurt to have a new friend, either. And, TEN months!!!

Things are pretty high pressure on some days, with lulls that leave me worrying if I'm checking all the boxes on what needs to be done at work. In a couple of weeks it all comes to a head with our conference. I am hoping that I will be ready and all will go smoothly.

My AV isn't bothering me like it was some days ago, but with the stress I am trying to be watchful for it and to put it down promptly. With all the events of the past month I'm not surprised it has come up, and I am also working on being as calm and composed as possible. No stinking thinking!