View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 05:36 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Hi all, just doing my usual pre bed post, hope you've all had a good day. I actually got round to doing a bit of work in the garden today. I mentioned yesterday I think about the beautiful views I see on the school run, so I've taken a couple of pics to show you what I mean.
[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

Erratic I'm so sorry that you are going through all that with your family, families can be hard work at times. Look after yourself, what will be, will be.

I'm sorry you're so unwell Viper, that is a really light weight for a man. I can't see how alcohol would have kept your immune system in check though, to be honest, maybe you were too drunk to notice any adverse symptoms, I don't know. Also there's a hell of a lot of calories in booze, so giving that up plus not eating any fats etc is bound to make you lose weight. Anxiety won't help either because no doubt your metabolism is working overtime.
Have you spoken to your doctor etc re your weight loss, maybe he could refer you to a dietician. I hope you feel better very soon and get to use that bike. Take care. xxx

I'm off to bed now, so goodnight and sleep well. Lots of love to you. xxxx