View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 05:41 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Aliceiw

Awww, Darkling, I'm so sorry. Glad you got right back here. The path is not always straight as those of us who've fallen and gotten back up well know. My last slip was a bitter road sign pointing me back in the right direction. I hope your recent slip points you in the right direction too.

What do you mean about your life becoming small? Is there anything you can pinpoint that is making you feel that way? Making mountains out of molehills is something unhappy people and people with anxiety often do. What can you do to try to broaden your experience and calm you down without drinking? Sometimes it's the smallest things that make a difference.

Today I'm feeling a bit low as my daughter's gone back to school and my HTB has gone to work a job in another state for a week. I don't have much to do, and that always puts me at risk. I'm going to start working on n adult paint-by-numbers to fill some of my empty time. I find doing that theraputic.

Thanks for reminding us that Ayers was having a week away, Dee. I thought I'd remembered that, but wasn't sure. I hope she's enjoying.

Hang in there and treat yourself well this week friends. I overindulged last week, so if anyone has any diet tips, please send them my way! Haha.