View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 07:00 PM
  # 424 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Oh my goodness! My AV has been talking to me too! What the heck is the deal? Is this the one year stretch where we start romanticizing and forgetting? So today I had a great day I drove to a town 100 miles away where my landlady is moving to and I also met a man that I met online who lives in a ski resort town and he does not drink at all. He seemed very nice and we talked for about four hours. Tonight when I got home I looked at a video or two that I made an early sobriety re-counting some of the horrors.

On May 5, 2018, I made a video because I was four days sober at that time and I recounted it the night before I put tiny little bottles of booze in my purse and I told the kids I was going to the store. But I was really intending was to drink them in the parking lot and then come home so they wouldn’t know what I was doing. And only by the grace of God I put them back and I gave them away the next day and I did not drink. Unfortunately I did drink about 18 May because my boyfriend came over and offered me wine and I partook of it . Before I knew it and we could go and buy where i drink almost a bottle of wine every day.

And then I actually did it. I went three days sober and then another four days drinking and then I stopped on May 28.

And one of my early videos on May 5 I said my goals are “to love myself, to respect my body and to be free of the chains of addiction and I will get there I know it“

😍

Good review