Old 03-17-2019, 06:10 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Amusic

YES! One day I was driving on the freeway, I was alone and everything was fine then out of the blue I had a massive panic anxiety attack. I was sweating shaking had to pull over and drink gallons of water and felt like my world was spinning out of control I had to squint to see straight. I thought I was going to die and called 911. This started happening more and more just of the blue ... like I'd be at work and someone would say something to me and it felt like I was losing my grip on reality. Prior to all this my relationship was in pure chaos. My ABF would violently scream at me while I was driving many times he was drunk other times not. It gave me so much stress that my body started giving out to these massive attacks. It happens to me still when I'm on the freeway, If there's lots of traffic and I can't see the exit I start to feel trapped - I'll turn on the ac and blast that until I calm down. All this occurred regularly about 2-3 years ago. I went to the doctor about it and they wanted to give me Meds but I don't like to take anything so I started a journey of cutting out sugar/ Caffine- started exercising and most importantly started going to Alanon meetings! I realize I need to take back control of myself and not let the manipulation and drunken abuse tear me apart.- it was deteriorating my health it was the result of an unhealthy toxic relationship. I know how scared you feel.