Old 03-17-2019, 12:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
hiall813

Right now I'm in Transition and on a waiting list for trauma therapist

I am meeting a man on the 28th to do weekly appts. I'm on a waiting list for a doctor and or pysch it's long. My mass therapist is fantastic and was willing to do non profit phone sessions w me but after me lying in my temporary coffin from May- Aug I blew off tons of appts but she kept the door open. I miss her a lot as I lack supports but she can't be working for free when her caseload is huge. She did get me out of crazy town the goal was 9/15 but I arrived 12/27/18 anything that could happen to stop me from a new life was. I noticed the apple doesn't fall far from the street as my mom said in September what's the point when you will just fail. Her tongue is vicious and cruel and I picked it up from her I suppose but it's not coming w me. I stop myself if I feel that coming on. I have forgiven her but I had no supports up north one toxic person after another so I'm here finding the real me. Stay single, work, engage in healthy activities and 5 minutes at a time. I really don't want to go back there ever