View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 05:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Evoo

I'm in . Happy Saint Paddy's Day everyone!

So my wife and I are taking the little one up to our hometown, I'm going to hang with my old man and brother, we'll be cooking up Shepherd's Pie and scotch eggs from scratch.

I'm picking up some nitro cold brew coffees and smoking my pipe (there's a great pipe tobacco blend called 'high seas' I've always loved).

I'm actually having a coffee at the office right now and listening to Irish music before anyone else gets here. Woke up super early to hang out w/ my little buddy, then hit the gym before dawn to run, lift, swim and sauna.

I'm in a pretty good place at the moment, lots moving in my life, a lot of big changes/moves on the horizon -- all for the better (but not without it's stress points).

This Irish blessing at in my grandfather's home for decades -- it still does even now that he's passed.

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall soft upon your fields -- and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Carry on, friends. Slainte'.